500W UHF Terrestrial Digital TV Transmitter With DVB-T/T2, DVB-C,
ATSC, ISDB-T Modulator
HTU-500I works on UHF band (470-860MHz),output power is 500W.It is
a kind of product(meet euro-standard) that specially designed to
supply common or pilot frequency coverage and subsidiary station by
consuming small and medium power for terrestrial digital TV
transmission. It applies to modulation modes like DVB-S, DVB-S2,
QAM, DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DTMB-T and so on. It is applicable to
built-up areas, basement, tunnel and remote mountainous areas. Its
main advantages include installation convenience and simple process
in debugging and maintenance, etc. And in any combination of
multiple antenna-feeder system it can supply local coverage and
subsidiary station of wireless digital signal in the blind area.
1. Wide-band frequency response and low noise design.
2. Design of low power consumption and linearization advances
emitting power of the transmitter and reduces nonlinear distortion.
3. Very low group delay feature, suitable for digital signal
4. ALC keeps output of constant power, output VSWR detecting
5. Apply to single-channel or multi-channel UHF digital television
6. Be used in the Wide-band frequency repeating of HFC, or MMDS
digital TV signal.
7. Realize wireless network coverage of digital TV at a low cost.
8. Modular design simplifies installation, field services and
9. Automatic and manual switching backup systems available.
10. Build-in lightning protector with current-dividing series power
prevents lighting surge and instant overvoltage.
11. Indoor type with large LCD panel system real time working
condition, maintenance and management of system can be achieved
12. Indoor type adopts indoor waterproof design and inside SMS
module to realize real-time wireless remote monitoring (Optional)
|RF Output Power(P-P)||500W|
|RF Output Frequency||470~860MHz(frequency band carrier signal takes could be set
|Max Bandwidth: within 80MHZ|
|RF Output Interface||50Ω/N connector|
|Return Loss: 20dB|
|RF Frequency Response||BW: 80MHz|
|Pass-band Fluctuation: ≤2.0dB|
|Any Within 10MHz: ≤1.0dB|
|Group Delay Characteristics||≤40nsec|
|Local Frequency||2033MHz(or specified by user)|
|Local Oscillator Phase Noise||NΦ≤-100dBc/Hz@10KHz|
|IF Input Level||-25~-10dBm|
|IF Input Frequency||467~667MHz(or specified by user)|
|IF Input Interface||75Ω/F connector|
|Return Loss: 15dB|
|In-band Spur Restraint||-60dBc(relative signal level)|
|Automatic Level Control||20dB|
|Environmental Conditions||Working Temperature Range: -20°C~+45°C|
|Humidity: no condensation|
|Relative Humidity: 0~95% non-saturation|
|Working Voltage||AC 220V±10%,50/60Hz|
|Packaged Size (L*W*H)||87*59*46cm|
|Packaged Weight(Kg)||About 65kg|